… Find out in our mental toughness test
Can you cope with pressure?
Do you have the ability to hyper focus?
Do you have massive confidence?
Is your motivation always driving you?
Does fear and anxiety beat you down?
Take our free mental toughness test for gymnasts or any performance minded person and see how you score.
…or read on before you begin…
Perhaps you have been trained by a mental toughness coach, or taken mental toughness training, or even use free tools.
…or maybe you are just learning about mental toughness as a figure skater for the first time.
This short test will show you how mentally tough you are now and what gaps there are where you could improve your mental toughness training so that you can max out your performance as a skater.
At the end it will give you a score and it will let you know what actions you need to take next to increase your score by improving your mental toughness.
This test is a self assessment and it doesn’t take long to do – perhaps 2 minutes. Using multiple choice answers, it gives you an analysis of your results immediately as you complete the process.
There are no wrong answers, just an opportunity to understand where you are at in your mental toughness development as a competitive figure skater.
Click the link below to start the test. There is a brief registration process and then you are immediately into the test. We send you results by email afterwards.
There are four pillars of mental toughness: motivation, coping with pressure, concentration and confidence.
Four Pillars of Mental Toughness
- Pushing beyond your perceived abilities
- Bouncing back from failure
- Working hard – and harder than others
- Persistence: Refusing to give up
- Setting difficult and attainable goals
- Internal drive to succeed
Coping With Pressure
- Dealing effectively with challenges and adversity
- Remaining calm when under pressure
- Allowing that anxiety is natural and inevitable, and enjoy the drive it brings
- Make fast decisions when under pressure
- Use pressure to your advantage
- Maintain effort and stay focused when under pressure
- Staying fully focused and on task
- Being unphased by distractions during your performance
- Elimination of the distraction of personal upsets or interruptions
- Be in control despite regardless of unexpected, uncontrollable situations
- Being unstoppable in your ability to achieve goals
- Believe you have special qualities that will let you succeed
- Knowing that you can overcome obstacles that occur along the your way
Ready to take the Mental Toughness Test for Figure Skaters?
Ready? Then start the test – it just takes a few minutes…test your mental toughness now