Whether you’ve got an audience of 10 or 10,000, we offer 20-90 minutes of real-world, Olympic-level strategies to help high performers of all discipline. Fun and inspiring is how we roll, so attendees instantly connect to a message that relates to the challenges they face in their day-to-day lives.
- Recognize they that their Mental Toughness is trainable
- Are given real-life strategies to maximize their performance by focusing in on their mental toughness
- A FREE download of our innovative, self-monitoring Get Psyched App that’s packed with exercises and tactics to help athletes up their game.
- The “10 Simple Strategies to Boost Your Mental Toughness” e-book, chock-full of some of our top performance secrets and proven mental toughness training techniques.
- All audience members will be engaged with the speaker throughout the presentation
- You will receive positive feedback from attendees, including many requests to bring Mental Toughness Inc. in the next time there’s an opportunity
- Increased productivity, effectiveness, and satisfaction in the weeks following the keynote speech
- That every attendee will walk away with at least one new tool that they’re confident will help to enhance their performance
A Get Psyched Keynote is perfect for any team gathering, banquet, pep rally, or corporate event when you want to motivate and inspire your audience to bring their performance to the next level.
Why Mental Toughness Keynote Speaking?
Mental Toughness is a different topic than most keynote speeches. Our keynote speeches are very action-oriented and have the audience engage fully with the speaker as they:
Every attendee walks away with a new pathway to realizing his or her personal peak performance.
Attendees also get:
How do you know what the audience needs?
Mental Toughness Inc. CEO, Kara Zakrzewski, has spent over 10 years delivering keynote speeches to different schools, companies, and sporting organizations and honing they ideal, most successful speech delivery model that leaves the audience feeling invigorated, inspired, and confident that they have the tools that they can use right away to bring their performance to the next level.
In addition, the Mental Toughness Team has worked with over 10,000 athletes, performing artists, and corporate high performers in the last four years. Not only has this diversity of practice provided great insight into which tools work in which environments, it has also allowed for observation of the specific behavior patterns that are consistent across all high performers. These keynote speeches address those similarities in behavior amongst all high performing athletes, performing artists, and corporate professionals and therefore address the needs of the greater audience.
What results should I expect?
What if it’s too expensive?
We will work with you to determine the best product and timeline to best suit your budget.
What if I’m not the right age?
Keynote speeches can be delivered to high performers of any age, and the content will be adapted to best suit the age of the audience. Younger audiences will have more hands on activity and less technical data, while older audiences will benefit from both the content of the speech as well as the hands-on activities.
What if you’ve never worked with my sport or discipline before?
Your sport or discipline doesn’t really matter when it comes to us providing you with the most value in terms of your mental toughness training. As we look for similarities among disciplines and speak to the most common performance barriers that all high performers experience, Get Psyched Keynote Speaking will work for all audiences, regardless of the discipline.
What if the audience doesn’t learn anything?
They will… there’s no way they won’t. As the speech addresses exactly what the audience is dealing with and provides simple, straightforward, and proven-to-be-effective mental toughness tools, every audience member who actively participates will get something from the keynote speech.
INTERESTED IN BOOKING ONE OF US FOR YOUR SHINDIG? Then…
What if I’m still not sure this is for me?
If you’re not sure, might as well still fill out an inquiry form including any concerns and questions you might have. There is no obligation, so you might as well do the research and find out how it could be the perfect fit.