Breakthrough Live Coaching
Why Mental Toughness Inc
Why? Because it bridges performance science theory with practical reality, having been developed by a former pro athlete with her master’s in sport and performance psychology (thanks Kara!).
The result: instantly applicable, highly effective mental toughness tools and programs that have helped thousands of athletes.
How Mental Toughness Training Works
Our athletes, performing artists, corporate high performers have accomplished amazing results by training their mental toughness. Here’s what they have to say about our Mental Toughness Coaching Programs and Services. Our Mental Toughness Training programs and services are guaranteed to give you breakthrough results like these...
Can Iwith Mental Toughness Training?
- Can I dropkick my fears, so I can finally realize my goals?
- Can I tap into the zone, even when things aren’t going my way?
- Can I bring my A game, every game?
- Can I take more risks to earn mega-big payoffs?
- Can I say goodnight to stage fright?
- Can I perform consistently no matter the environment?
- Can I create balance despite my many commitments?
- Can I push my limits and stretch past my potential?
- Can I jump over tall buildings?
(but it might feel like you can!)
- Can I get instantly applicable, effective mental toughness tools?
- Can I gain the confidence to cream my competition?
- Can I improve my reaction time?
- Can I nail any audition?
- Can I improve my efficiency, productivity, and effectiveness?
- Can I play like I mean it—every single game?
- Can I bounce back quickly from setbacks?
- Can I Perform on Purpose™ when and where I want to?
SpecialtiesBrowse our popular sport, performing artist, and corporate performance specialties.
LearnLearn mental toughness strategies, tips, and tricks in the blog written by our amazing coaches and affiliates. If you're up to maxing out your performance, reading this content will get you started right now!
Is your young gymnast experiencing fear of a skill in the gym? Learn how to help your child overcome fear as a gymnast. Click here for more.
June 27, 2017
For more than a century, scientists have studied the psychology behind sports and performance. The study of mental toughness, as an offshoot of that discipline, is a relative newcomer. Here’s how it was developed and who are the luminaries in this short history of mental toughness. Mental toughness provides a way to measure resilience and … Continue reading History of Mental Toughness
February 11, 2017
Today’s motivational meme: The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow.
February 1, 2017
Eugenie Bouchard of Canada becomes the first woman to ever make a grand slam tennis final, in only her second full season on the WTA tour, and she did it in style beating 7-6, 6-2 over Simona Halep. Just last year the Globe and Mail ran a story on Bouchard in which she described … Continue reading Bouchard to Wimbledon Final
February 1, 2017
How Mentally Tough Are You?
Our mental toughness test measures your toughnessness and gives you actionable steps to increase focus and reaction time, and give you the best mindset to succeed.Test Your Toughness